If you see a grill that looks like a Solaire Anywhere but is marketed under a different name ... BEWARE. These grills look similar to our Solaire Anywhere because they are "knock-offs" made by others. What they cannot knock-off is our 97-year family business with its high standards for quality, our gas appliance engineering knowledge and our commitment to a full line of excellent grilling products. We have also made many improvements to the Solaire Anywhere that the imitators have not (see below).
They say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but we feel no compliment. If you want the "real deal", please purchase our Solaire Anywhere.
There are many improvements we have made in our current Solaire Anywhere grills that are not present in the knock-offs, who copied earlier versions of our Solaire Anywhere grills:
- Redesigned rear hood for better access to rear grilling area.
- Adjustable feet in place of folding legs for easier set up.
- No openings for grease to run out of grill
- Adaptable Mounting System. Variety of mounting accessories with which the Solaire Anywhere can be used, such as rail mount, fishing pole holder and tripod stand.
- Burner pops out - no more screws - for easier burner removal for cleaning and service.
- Large knurled fitting at Valve/Regulator for better grip for easier assembly and removal.
- Inside hood catch to maintain hood in the open position.
- Rear louvers to increase ventilation to the inside of the grill.
- Smooth front on grilling grid for a more finished appearance - no "V" or welds showing.
- Improved Material for Carry Bag for better appearance and longer life.
- Heavier burner screen material for better burner performance and longer life.
- Made in Whittier, CA, USA, not China. Deal with an American company on use and warranty questions.
It is doubtful that Solaire Anywhere parts and accessories will work on any of the knock-offs. While they may appear similar, there are subtle differences, such as US threads versus Metric, and other dimensional or manufacturing changes, that would preclude our parts working on their grills.